Expanding Our Roots
College of New Caledonia- Forest Resource Technology
Do your students know . . .
A group of CNC Forest Resource Technology students enjoying a forestry orientation camp near Prince George.
- CNC’s two-year Forest Resource Technology diploma transfers to all major Canadian forestry universities, including UNBC, UBC and the University of Alberta.
- CNC offers $1,500 in entrance scholarships for forestry students.
- A forestry degree or diploma doesn’t mean you’ll be a logger -- you’ll be a professional who manages our forests.
- CNC’s forestry program is fun! Students experience hands-on, field-based learning in the outdoors.
- CNC’s forestry graduates fill key positions in consulting firms, the forest industry, First Nations, and government. Many own their own businesses.
For more information, you and your students are invited to visit www.cnc.bc.ca.
to Index Council of Forest Industries Announces New Scholarships >